Not sure if you have Telnet or need to get it installed? Here’s the information on the basics of how to get up and running:
- Open your control panel.
- Go into programs.
- Select programs and features
- Then goto “turn windows features on or off”
- On the list that appears check the box beside “Telnet Client”
- Then click ok, congratulation you’re finished
So now you have telnet, how do you connect to our totally awesome MUD?
- Press the Windows (between alt and cntrl) and R keys at the same time.
- This opens the RUN window, in it type CMD and click ok
- in the black window type “telnet mudconnect.technocratia.com 6690” and press the enter key
- You should be greeted by the MUD server (Hello!) and prompted to create a character.
There’s not much but if you want to walk around and explore some feel free to do so.
*Remember it’s in the early stages and when it moves out of development the character database will more than likely be wiped*
And from your Arch Wizard Elo, welcome and happy mudding!